- 14” Rims. Front 2.2 Bar, Rear 2.0 Bar At normal speeds. Front 2.5 Bar, Rear 2.5 Bar At high speeds
- 15” Rims. Front 2.5 Bar, Rear 2.3 Bar At normal speeds. Front 2.8 Bar, Rear 2.5 Bar at high speeds.
Service interval: 12,000 miles.
Engine Oil Capacities:
- 4.5 Litres 2.0l 16v TS, 6.7 Litres V6 engines. Both require 10w40 (eg Selenia Oil).
Gearbox Oil Capacity: 2.0 Litres, 75w90. How to check your oil
Cooling System: 7 Litres (3.65 Litres of anti freeze to protect to -35 Degrees C)
Power Steering: ATF Dextron II
Fuel Tank: 63 litres
Brake fluid: DOT 4
Plug gap: 0.6 mm
Timing marks are on the front pulley (timing is ECU controlled)
- Tracking, 0 Degrees +/- 20 minutes
- Camber, 0 Degree 20 minutes
- Camber, 0 Degree 55 Minutes +/-20 minutes from 1992
Anti freeze should be a 50/50 mix using a Ethylene-glycol based product (eg Paraflu) and should be changed every 2 years
Valve Clearances (where adjustable):
- 2.0l TS Inlet 0.4 mm, Exhaust 0.45 mm
- V6 12v Inlet 0.48-0.5 mm, Exhaust 0.23-0.25 mm
Fan Belt: should deflect ½ inch (13mm) when pressed with thumb except vehicles with poly v belt
Exhaust emissions (non catalyst cars): .4%-1% CO max
Related Links: Alfa Romeo 155 Parts